Saturday, August 06, 2005

Miss Zen

hehehe... finally got my Creative Zen and all I really need was a radio :P hahaha.. time to learn all about MP3.

I got home this morning at around 5am from work, yes 5am! Once again its a wasteful trip to Simei. Supposed to help with some data entry for testing but when we got there, they tested the script for mass data entry to be working. I can't understand why can't they test it first before deciding on whether were we required, instead of asking us to go all the way to Simei and do nothing but add cost to the project. Not only it's tiring, it disturbed my evening plans too!! I was to watch a movie with a friend and her female friend, while deciding on the time for the show, as I was supposed to be there at 6pm and work from there on. In such case, it would be reasonable to watch the 9ish show so we go ahead and booked the 9ish show.
Well, plan and reality often conflicts. Latest instruction was to go home and be back at work at 10pm. DAMN! I am screwed. How am I supposed to watch a 9ish show when I have to be back at work by 10pm :_(

Luckily I pressed on with my plan (well, I did try looking for a replacement) and it turns out that only after I got home from my movie at around 11.50pm I got a call to go down for work. Sigh... poor planning.

My plans are often 'disturbed' by my work.... not a good sign :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home