Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Trouble at work .....

"Don't let your girl get to close to the xxx guys" warned my supervisor said xxx (actual name of the user has been withhold to protect the identity of the user)

This was what I got this morning from one of the users. She mentioned that her supervisors highlighted that they observed that some of the counter users are a bit 'too' friendly with us. I was not surprised at all by this news. Why? Some people just can't handle over friendliness ;p (kidding)
I did warn my colleagues, leave the users to do their stuffs. If they got problem, go to their respective supervisors don't help them on every single thing. On the other hand, my boss kept wanting us to provide the best support we can give. I guess it's hard to give the best support yet maintaining a not so friendly attitude towards users for some. Sigh.... just hope we will get out of the place soon and let this issue subside with our departure.

Tomorrow is Kiat's ROM. Used to be just the 2 of us, single bachelors, going for weekend swims. Looks like I just have to go swim alone these day... Wait! I have been swimming alone these days :-(
Congratulations to him for FINALLY found someone who wants to settle down with him... wahahaha... oops.. evil me ;p My sincere well wishes to him.... for surrendering his freedom.

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

too friendly, tongues go wagging...
not friendly enuff, ppl also complain....

so hard to please leh....

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Hairy Crab said...

exactly!

好人难做

 

Post a Comment

<< Home