Thursday, June 23, 2005

立伟 ??。。。。

I met my secondary school crush at work today. She's there with her 3rd daughter, yes THIRD. Time really flies, those were the days when I will go to school early, stayed back late, just to be on the same bus with her since both of us stays in the west. She knows that I fancy her but as what it has always happened to me... those I fancy don't fancy me :-( besides my friend was interested in her then so..... it was just a crush. An innocent crush between school children :p Come to think of it, I don't know what attracted me so much about her. Anyway, 往事只能回味。

We chat for an hour while her husband waits for their number and her cute daughter runs around the clinic making friends :p We talked about who's married, who's a parent, where she stays, how's work, how's life, gossips etc. Mostly things you would talked about when you met an old schoolmate.
She's asking why am I still single etc etc... I don't seems to be able to avoid this question :-(
Everyone seems surprised that I am still single. Frankly speaking, it's not my choice ;) but why rush?

5 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

tis reminds me when i met my 1st love years back. we were both good friends of a couple. thus when they got married, housewarming, baby shower etc, we will see each other. all the time he seems awkward and shy....

i still rem tat time at their baby shower.... i just succcessfuly shed off 10kg!!! hhehee..... ok ok i was in my top form. when he saw me, i can see the 惊为天人 look on his face.... oooh boy, tat feels GOOD. it felt even better when i saw his wife, looking like an aunty... yes i'm evil!!! :P

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger kittyn said...

tsk tsk tsk... *shake head*....

women are biatches.... me included... hahaha

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger aud said...

most guys become sexier after they turn 30...

muahahahaa...

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger The store keeper said...

aud: with one exception

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Hairy Crab said...

qooooo said...
aud: with one exception

Who you saying har :roll eyes:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home