Sunday, May 22, 2005

Another lazy sunday....

another boring Sunday... woke up around 9.30am and after taking 2 small bao, I head for the swimming pool. I need my swim!

Reached the pool around 10.30am and surprisingly, there's still some sun tanning benches available and I took one. Sun was blazing down on the numerous bare bodies (a pity there's no bikini babes in the vicinity for my viewing pleasure :p) anyway, proceed with my regular exercise of 10 laps in the pool. Surprisingly, I don't feel too drained after the 10 laps and seems to be able to do another 10 more BUT.... I didn't :p I just lie on the sun tan bench and bake for 15 minutes before I head home.

When I reached home, I 'replenish' what I lost in the pool workout by having Ben & Jerry's Chocolate chips and Cookie dough ice-cream ;p After lunch, it's nap time. No wonder I don't lose my tummy even though I did lost 3 kg since May 2004.

2 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

u keep eating cos you wanna go pool under the pretence of exercising when your underlying motive is to bio bikini babes rite? *evil chuckles*

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Hairy Crab said...

eeerrr..... bikini babes is a bonus lah :roll eyes:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home