Thursday, April 14, 2005

I being locked out again.... :-(

Today I was assigned to go Simei to support the users. It's a long way from home. Took a cab there, cost $20 and 35 mins. I can't imagine what will happen if I am to be stationed there. Even day $40 cab fare by the 5th day, I have to go beg liao.

Even though it's a long way there and a tiring day at work but I wasn't doing much actually.. in fact I was chatting with friends, it's a pretty happy day. Was it due to the fact that Liverpool is through to the semi of Champion League or was it the free lunch offered by the user or was it that one user mentioned that they like me to support them rather than anyone else. This really makes me sound like a popular prostitute in a brothel. hahahah..... :p

Ah... as usual 11pm, brother and his girlfriend decided to come out from the room and allow me to go sleep.. okay. Sleep it shall be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home