Sunday, February 27, 2005

Boring Sunday

Woke up around 8.30am today. It's Sunday yet, me being me, can't sleep pass 10am on weekends. Started watching tv programs from 10am - 12pm. From Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles to Discovery Channel's monster machine on floating oil rig to Robin Williams swimming with dolphins. Felt like I wasting 2 hours staring at the goggle box so I decided to pack my dive gears for my trip.

As I pack, I realise the weekender dive bag I got seems too small for my gears. :-( sad. I have to find other ways to pack.

Tomorrow will be a long day because class starts tomorrow. I better rest early BUT there's Carling Cup final between my Liverpool and Chelsea. Hope the mighty Reds can win this.

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger aud said...

i dun watch oso will noe results.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home