Sunday, February 06, 2005

Movie reviews

Just got back from my 'try to be' weekly swim. Sun was blazing.

I realised I spent about 8 hours at Plaza Singapura yesterday, watching moives from 3pm onwards. I think I am really a movie freak. Don't know how I can still watch movies after half a day of work from 8.30am to 2pm. Anyway, it was 3 good movies.

Flight of the Phoenix wasn't too bad. Was amazed how Dennis Quaid can still maintain his shape at his age.
Bad Education (spanish) was a movie filled with interesting twists and bum. The others sure enjoyed watching Gael Garcia Bernal. True enough he does look pretty both as a male and female.
Finding Neverland touching fantasy romance movie. Got my friends crying in the cinema.... that's how touching it is. Movie ended with a solemn tone and everyone in the cinema just leaves quietly. Kate Winslet seems to have lost some pounds and improve in her acting skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home