Sunday, January 30, 2005

Hangover Sunday

wwwwooooo...... woke up this morning with a bad headache and a unwelcome sensation of wanting to puke. Not a good feeling. Tolerance level for alcohol seems to be dropping as my age increases. Maybe I should quit drinking.

It was a fun night out though. Went Sound Bar for a few drinks or should I say quite a few drinks as they are having one for one before 11pm then to Bar 84 for more red wine. Haven't had so much drinks for quite sometime. Bar 84 is definitely is a place to bring friends to. Not only the Japanese owner is friendly and funny, the place is also nicely decorated and they use crystal glasses.

Supposed to go back to work to see the users using the system in preparation for tomorrow's implementation but I don't even have the energy to go for a swim, not to mention going back to watch users use sysyem. Spent half a day sleeping away instead.

Tomorrow have to wake up early as we need to be at the client's place by 7am to support their operations. Oh my.... it has been a long time since I need to wake up so early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home