Thursday, January 27, 2005

LAF Livestrong wristbands

Yes! I finally got the Lance Armstrong wristband I ordered last December.
It cost me USD 10 for 10 wristbands and USD 11.50 for the shipping. Guess what's printed on the packaging of the wristbands.... Made in China

Today, couple of colleagues ask me how come I'm in FEMALE magazine. It's just a mug shot what's the big hoo-hah? It's not like as if I'm on the cover page or what. Maybe they are just surprise how this ugly ah pek end up in the magazine.

Went AMK for a farewell lunch for one of the colleague leaving next Thursday. Another colleague who was there also tendered his resignation and will be leaving in 2 weeks time. January seems to be the month where more people tendered their resignations. Guess most people leave after collecting their bonus.

I supposed to go SIM collect my course notes with a friend but forgot where I dump the letter for collection plus I end up working till 7pm. Looks like I might end up collecting them on Saturday instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home