Tuesday, January 18, 2005

My First Blog...

Today I was bored at work so I did a search on google for blog and found this so I decided to start my very own blog :D to express my thoughts from time to time.

Am going to leave office early today at 6pm. Work is work, social life is still a must! (My boss and some colleagues don't seems to have social life though)
Sometimes I think I have too much social life. That's the main reason for the emptiness of my bank account. SAD!

My former company is looking for staff and I'm in a dilemma of whether to join them again or not. Can't ignore the fact that I was retrenched from that very company 2.5 years ago. By going over, I am likely to get an increment but how much? If they willing to pay me $3000 a month....hehehe... it will sure tempt me to take the plunge. $3000 is not much you know. An old schoolmate of mine has past this mark 2 years ago, I'm very slow already!

Since this is my first blog, I just wish that 2005 will be a good year for me.

Not much in plan except for the fact that I will be going back to school again for my degree (FINALLY) Not that I want to but I have to (the pain of living in Singapore)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home