Monday, January 31, 2005

Tired Monday

It's alive!!

My company's new system is finally implemented today. Was at the client's site providing post implementation support since 7am this morning and got home at around 9.15pm. Tomorrow am going to work till 10pm... sigh. Two hokkien word "Pai Tan" (hard to earn)

When I got home I saw another parcel from LAF. They sent me another 10 wristbands because they made a mistake by sending the Adult ones when I have requested for a changed to Youth size before they ship out. Wonder if I should make another donation?

It's PAYDAY! This is the only day I look forward to every month then again, what's the point when the figure drops to a pathetic amount again after 3 days. I seriously need a higher paying job but I need papers to get me that. aarrrggghhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home