Friday, February 04, 2005

It's Friday but.... sigh

Recovered from diarrhoea just before lunch, don't know what I ate yesterday afternoon :-(

I got to work tomorrow. Supposed to have another 2 colleagues with me tomorrow but end up I will be the only one at the client's place tomorrow as they are needed to make some changes to the codes back in office.

Today was yet another tiring day at work. Singaporeans are vain, so many people go to orthodontist and their teeth looks normal to me. Maybe Singaporeans are too rich and have the extra money to spare. Why am I not one of those with this kind of extra cash. Not that I need to see an orthodontist (really thank my parents for giving me a set of presentable teeth though not 100% perfect). I only need to get rid of my stupid wisdom tooth.

Brought my underwater hockey stuffs to work, thinking that since I'm not too far from Queenstown pool, I might have a chance to join the guys for a game or two even if I have to work till 7pm but then, never count your chickens before they hatch. I was held back at work till 8pm. By the time I passes by Queenstown MRT, its around 8.20pm. Not worth getting my gears wet for 20 minutes of play so I head home instead.

I also wore my LAF wristband to work today, yes.... I'm surrounded by typical 'kpo' Singaporeans, I was asked by at least 3 people what I was wearing and of course I told they it's a wristband from LAF where by wearing it shows my support for the cancer patients. Think I better not wear it to work cos I think it don't really goes well with shirt. Nevertheless, I'm still supporting the cancer patients' battle against cancer and may them came out victorious.

Tomorrow is Saturday! Will be going for a little movie marathon with the usual suspects. First movie 'Flight of the Phoenix' at 3.30pm I think, 'Bad Education' at 7ish and 'Finding Neverland' at 9ish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home