Saturday, February 26, 2005

Dawn to Dust

Wanted to blog the last few days but just too tired to face the PC when I got home. Maybe this can be a sum up for the past week.

It has been a tiring week, draining me physically, emotionally, financially. I felt so tired no matter how early I goes to bed. I don't know why.
Physically: Work wasn't really bad but I just felt tired. Maybe I'm bored with my job. A friend of mine complained that her appraisal wasn't good and she's not getting any promotion or increment this year. Told her to quit but she said she needs the money, she want to wait for the pay adjustment in May which she clearly knows it won't be good. A very common 'mistake' of waiting which I am guilty of too. Wanted to try something yet I think of the consequences, the WHAT IFs and end up not doing anything about it. I guess people like us will not get out of our situation but remain complaining to others how much we had suffered.
Emotionally: These days is so scary hanging out with married guys. Most of them complained about their marriage life. If I were to get married, I don't want to complain. Marriage should only have complements (yah right, dream on! :p) Went out with a group of friend where in this group there's a girl I kind of attracted to, but then again, she just don't seems interested in me so nothing further happened after 2 outings. Apparently, she's attached. A friend in the group who knows I'm interested in her came apologize to me that she didn't know she's attached else she would not have asked me out. I don't know to laugh or to cry. Seriously, I do feel disappointed because it has happened again! Gals whom I'm keen to know better are not interested in me but then if she felt that she can't click with me then why should I push to hard and make life difficult for both of us. I'm glad that she found someone and I too will keep on searching. Bottomline, life goes on and besides, I'm in no hurry for a relationship. I believe in 'What's yours will ultimately be yours, what's not, no matter how hard you tried, you will still lose it.' 'To love is to have and hold, greater love is knowing when to let him/her go'
Financially: 4 letter greeted me when I reached home. ALL of them are bills! Payday is no longer exciting because most of the time its use for settling my over-spendings in the previous month. I seriously think I should control my spending habits and start saving for my future. (have been saying this for years :p)

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger aud said...

"It has been a tiring week, draining me physically, emotionally, financially. I felt so tired no matter how early I goes to bed. I don't know why."

could it be the AGE?

MUAHAHahAHHAha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home