Thursday, February 17, 2005

No longer in my twenties

When the clock strikes 12 later, I will no longer a guy in his twenties but a guy in his thirties. Time really flies and sometimes it freaks me out. It seems like I just left secondary school yesterday.

Looking back at these past 29 years, I felt a sense of sorrow because I find that I have underachieve comparing to others of my age. Most have a degree and commanding a respectable salary, even those without are doing well at work and I just got started with my degree course. Some are married, some even a father while I'm still very much single and AVAILABLE! *gals take note....hehehehe
Well, not surprising for current status though as I don't think I'm ready for serious relationship yet *gals take notes again.... because I don't think I am ready financially. A rather empty account currently as most of it has gone underwater. :p

Okay. In to a new decade I should look forward and forget about the pass (for pass it the pass).

Birthday wishes:
1. Get a pay raise, will be better if I get a job I want with better pay.
2. Stay healthy and lose that stupid tummy.
3. Get good results for my course.
4. Get someone to go out with on a more regular and exclusive basis. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home