Saturday, February 19, 2005

Birthday Bash!

What a way to celebrate my 30th birthday. I was out since 7pm last night and only got home this morning at 7.20am.

The evening started with dinner at LittleBali with some friends. It's a nice place but the only problem is that it's gets really crowded by 7.30pm and we had a hard time getting a table. After dinner, we headed down to Sound Bar were the rest of the gang were waiting. This year I 'escape' with just one waterfall courtesy of someone AGAIN and a few 'god knows what' shots by my 'old' friends. Think this was the first time I ever went drinking with them after a very long time, nevertheless, it was a good one. Thought the trying to get me drunk session was over when we got to Bar84 but I was wrong. They got the bartender to make a lethal drink which turn out to be so nasty that everyone agreed that it was the most lethal drink. I down that though.

Got a couple of gifts even before my birthday and the one I like best is a bag I got from some hangout kakis. Early this morning, one of them surprises me with another gift, membership to a club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home