Monday, February 28, 2005

Blues's (Chelsea) victory in Carling Cup aggravated my Monday blues

It's Monday again, worse day of the week. To make things even worse, I stayed up late last night to watch the Carling Cup final between Liverpool and Chelsea and the end result was not what I would like to see. Went to bed close to 2am but only managed to fall asleep around 2.30am. Not sure was it the result of the match or the weather that kept me awake for the extra half an hour, or maybe it was both. Was awake at 7.05am this morning for work which mean I have a resting period of about 4.5 hrs, not a good figure especially I have class tonight till 10pm.

Took the MRT to work as usual and was hoping to catch a nap while on my hour long journey to work. Started pretty okay until this oversize man who didn't shave came squeezing his big butt next to me, waking me up in the process naturally. He fell asleep with his mouth open 10 seconds after his butt hits the seat (amazing) what's more amazing was that gas escaping from that opening of his. Oh man!! Even those resting six feet under would have run for their lives if they still have. There goes my plan of napping.

Went lunch at NYP with a colleague and meet up with an ex colleague. Lot's of chio bus at NYP but then all too young for my liking.

Almost 6pm liao. Gonna start packing and head for school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home