Tuesday, March 01, 2005

An the Oscar goes to....


Yesterday was the day to award those who had outstanding performance on the big screen for last year and of course similar to our daily lives, not all who put in hard work gets the rewards, it depends on whether the judges (in our case, our bosses) likes what they see in us or not.
It's not a matter of how hard your work, it's when you work hard and who sees that.

Yesterday was also the day I goes back to school. Was kind of nervous seeing the size of the class and as I have conveniently forgotten to print out the handouts required, I was kind of lost in class even though it was elementary mathematics (something I have long returned to my secondary school mathematics teachers) Looks like I have to spend a significant amount of time on this subject to get my rusty brain working again.

I realize that the class consists of mostly people in their early twenties (at least that's how I sees it) wearing jeans, tee shirts and some in bermudas. Was expecting more working adults. Anyway, didn't get to have dinner till after class which was 10pm. Packed Hokkien mee from Clementi and went home to enjoy it while watching the little golden man being presented to happy new owners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home