Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Work.... work... work

I wonder why I work so hard. Was down with flu on Monday yet I work till 7pm. Came home, see a doctor and went back to work in a zombie state with effect from the flu tablet and stayed till 7.50pm. I'm not paid million as a matter of fact I am just getting a small amount of pay. Why.. Why am I working so hard? Was it my reponsible nature? Am I hoping for a promotion that I will not get? What the hell am I working so hard for? I don't know.

Good thing was, the users were really kind to me. Showing me a room to rest. Of course I didn't use that 'sleeping' room lah. It's a room for the nurses. Don't expect me to share with the nurses right?

Today is also another crazy day at work... how long this is going to go on?

Well, I just have to look forward for another diving break.

P.S. I pray Liverpool win tomorrow and gets into the semi final of Champions League.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home