Friday, April 01, 2005

So many thoughts... so little to write

has been a busy week for me with school assignments to do one after another... managed to complete and submit my maths assignment on time, now working on my java assignment.

This weekend has got to work and hopefully I'm free on Sunday to attend a 'match-making' session ;p

I realised I have been over charged by my hp provider am thinking of changing the plan once this current contract ends. Should I change and have a new number? Maybe it's a good idea to reclassified 'friends' ie can decide on who should I reveal my new number to :D nah.. dont think I will do that.... I'm a super friendly man

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger aud said...

how is the matchmaking session??

*open eyes n ears*

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Hairy Crab said...

hahaha.... it's okay. sweet lady but I don't have her number and don't think will call her even if I have. Pai seh lah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home