Sunday, May 08, 2005

Is the weekend over???

I actually work 7 days this week. Was back to work Saturday and Sunday. Saturday was for some briefings which I think I can be excuse but then again I got class in the afternoon so not much harm done.

Today though at work but I managed to catch a movie (Kingdom of Heaven) with some friends. Not a bad show worth the $9.50 spent. YES! $9.50!! price of movie tickets went up a dollar since Labour Day. A friend in Australia complains that no one wants to watch movie with her over there. A reason she suspects was that it cost A$11.50 to watch a movie and that's a student's rate. Movie freak like me sure don't wish Singapore to reach that level too soon otherwise, DVDs sellers will be very happy.

Really tired now, but still waiting for the downloading of some virus removing tools from the internet to be completed. This PC I got seems to have tons of program running at the background but I don't know what are the programs for.

Don't think I can stay up for the match between Arsenal and Liverpool. Acutally I don't really bothered about the results for EPL liao. Everton seems firm on the 4th Champion League's spot. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home