Saturday, April 16, 2005

Home Alone

As of now, I'm home alone. Parents went Malaysia while siblings are at work.

Supposed to go for group study at SIM but it's raining meows and woofs so don't think I want to go. Besides, I have not done any of the tutorial questions. Not so nice to go copy everytime. Decides to stayed home and study, yeah right, likely to end up snoring away (Hey! I slept for a couple of hours last night you know)

Went gay pub hopping last night. Asked tare along as she need to get away from some 'pest'. Some sleezy guy who wanted to bring her to some place private after pubbing. Come on! why don't he come straight to the point and stop taking all gals like fools to fall prey to him so easily. I was acutally very tired yesterday as I started the day with Dinghy drill and idiot boss don't allow me to take the rest of the day off, so have to go back to work till 8pm. Made me miss UWH again.

I seriously need some exercise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home