Thursday, May 19, 2005

Birth of Darth Vader

Went to watch Star Wars III last night with a group of friends. Not a bad show, though 2+ hours but I don't feel like I'm in the cinema for that long. I'm not really a fan of Star Wars but overall, its a good show.

After effect of the show... I almost fall asleep at work while standing (yet another day of standing behind users). Was so sleepy after lunch today that I can't even have my eye focus on what I want to see. Lucky thing was I don't have to work late today. Was home at around 7.45pm. Took a one hour nap that's why I can blog now else I would be sleeping now.

For the second time this week, I got a "good bye" email. I wonder why so many colleagues left. Is the job market really picked up? I don't think I will leave for the time being, at least not till August. A friend did advise me to try for a post in her present company, I very much like to try but I feel that I should settle in with my studies first as I'm afraid I can't cope with a new job and studies at the same time. Sometimes I think I worries too much :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home