Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Pissed!

yet another day at the client's place.

Check the price on Australian Air to Bali in Aug once I reach the client's place and to my horror, the price jumped from 270 to 1430! Anyway, I asked my RO if I can take leave, she said okay initally but then realised that in Aug, our taiji master going to give birth and the temp staff starting school, so we are 2 staffs down and I can't take leave liao. DAMN! Bali dive trip on delay yet again... wonder when will I ever get to go Bali.

Today, something a patient mentioned pissed me off. "wait to see doctor is okay, waiting to pay is not accetable" What a groundless claim! I wonder where's his common sense. If HE have to wait for an hour to see HIS doctor and there are at least 4 other doctors seeing their patients, what make him so special that HE can make payment immediately after he is done with his doctor? Not forgetting that these same number of patients will spend a certain amount of time 'bargaining' with the counter staff on their next appointment. aarrrgghhh...

Went Sim Lim Square after work but nothing to buy but asked the price for Olympus E300 digital SLR camera. So tempted to get it... should I go get it at Harvey Norman and pay via installment? Damn! I can't be spending like this... bad bad!!

Missed Underwater Hockey tonight. Actually feel like going but I think I better let the bruises I collected last Friday heal first before I collect more. Will miss this Friday's game due to an outing at Kazbar. Have not been to that place for sometimes liao. Hope the belly dancer is prettier this time round ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home