Sunday, May 29, 2005

My PC is driving me nuts

This new PC of mine is so full of problems.

First, its loaded with spywares so I try cleaning it up and I end up having to install WinXP (it's never my favourite)

I thought things will be fine after I installed WinXP but.... my network connection decides to go on strike too. Finally I managed to get it up and running after don't know how many times of trying and testing.

I lost MS Office after I formatted the hard disk, so I have to go source for MS Office. Luckily I managed to get my hands on a copy of MS Office XP Pro. Okay, great everything is fine now BUT thats not the end.

With the stupid Windows auto update on, I am prompt to update to WinXP SP2. I followed the order and it got my PC hang and I don't know what went wrong when I shut down the PC before the process was completed. Anyway, I managed to get it finally installed. In came some security features which somehow makes me lossing my network connection AGAIN!

Finally I got the connection back, so I blog to complain ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home