Saturday, June 18, 2005

Friday night out

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last night went suck on one of these things at Kazbar. Didn't expect so many people to turn up for this event that I didn't really organise. I just posted it up a forum and ended up with around 20 people showed up when I only reserved a table for 10. Felt so bad that some have to end up standing for most of the night. Being the so called 'organiser' for this event, I was shamefully late. It wasn't my fault, stupid system have to 'sabo' me at 6pm and went dead so end up I have to write a report before I can call it a day.

Anyway, finally made it for the event at around 8.30pm. Settle in and got myself a pint of Hoegaarden. Though the seats have changed but the price of the Hoegaarden remains at $10 a pint during happy hours. A value for money drink especially on a Friday night when you need a cooling drink.

Went supper at Lao Pa Sat after that with some of the remaining guys and heads home after that. I must say the bear eats anything judging on the way he slurps on the cockles without even needing the chilli sauce. How can anyone find that 'bloody' dish tasty.

Its a bright shining Saturday today. Maybe I should go for a swim and work on my school assignments.

6 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger kittyn said...

shisha!! din jio me... you no good..

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

fri evening u back liao meh? :P

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger kittyn said...

yup... i was back on fri MORNING.... heh

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Hairy Crab said...

Sarah said...
shisha!! din jio me... you no good..

lAzy pAnda said...
fri evening u back liao meh? :P

Sarah said...
yup... i was back on fri MORNING.... heh

eeerrr... this is between the two of you. 不关我的事 :D

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger kittyn said...

this is on your blog.. so You are fully responsible... hahahahaha *evil cackle*

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

你要负责哦!

next shisha on u.... sarah hor??!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home