Monday, June 27, 2005

好久不见。。。

Again.. I met someone I know at work today. This time round was my poly classmate. She's here to bring her second child to see a doctor. Again the same question asked "married? attached?" How come 来来去去 the same old questions. aaarrrggghhh..... Why can't they come up with something else.

I boarded a non aircon bus on my way to class this evening. I don't know was it due to the fact that aircon has become Singaporeans daily lives or non aircon bus don't seems to exist anymore that made me felt weird taking the non aircon bus. Not that I need the aircon but it's just seems so distance to me, like something I would experience when I am still in my secondary school days.

Oh well... maybe I am just getting old ;p Time to sleep and tomorrow will be a better day ;)

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger aud said...

otherwise wat u wan her to ask woh..

"where u do ur hair ah?"
"where u got ur shirt?"

these are girls' conversation topics woh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home