Friday, July 22, 2005

Time for a break

I should be doing my java assignment till such late hours but instead I am chatting and crapping away in cyberspace. I should be shot!

Tomorrow am taking leave and flying off to Indonesia to attend a friend's wedding. Not a close friend but I like to experience how wedding a Indonesian wedding is like in Indonesia. It's also an excuse to get away from work. I needed a break. This month supposed to be my month break when I go for my reservist of 3 weeks. Due to some changes to the training plans of my camp, my 'holiday' weeks were cancelled. :(

I don't know what to pack also. It's just a weekend trip so don't need to bring too many clothes but I need a formal shirt and pants for the wedding. Now is the problem with the shoe. Should I bring one formal shoes or wear one with jean when I taking flight tomorrow :

This weekend suppose to work but I bo chap! hehehe... Just want to take a break.

By the way, I managed to get rid of the stupid irritation that's in my right eye. YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home