Saturday, July 16, 2005

Something in my eye

There seems to be something in my right eye but I can't find it, thus not able to get it out!! aaarrrggghhhh!! It has been days!

Last night went Diver's Night at Hard Rock Cafe with a few friends. Lot's of the regulars who used to go for Diver's Night wasn't there. Maybe I was too late when I got there. Reason for being late; went over to Queenstown pool to take a look at the Underwater Hockey friendly match against the Philippines Underwater Hockey team. Tomorrow I will get into action with them ;p

Since today is a rainy and cooling day, I think I should get my act together and start on my Java TMA. I am going to miss the maths study group today as I feel that I am not contributing to the group ;p

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger aud said...

divers' nite sia... woah...

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Hairy Crab said...

Oops... forgot you also a diver

 

Post a Comment

<< Home