Thursday, July 14, 2005

I quit my job!

I wish it's real but I need the dough to pay my bills.
Sometimes I really wonders why do we have to work? We work so that we can have enjoy our lives? But if we spent so much time and effort, physically and mentally drain ourselves in order to make enough money to really enjoy, what's left in us to really and truly enjoy?

When my colleagues who works through lunch I will sure to question them this "做工为了吃饭,不吃饭,不如不做工" If someone were to work late I would ask "Hey, IF you finished ALL your work today, what's left for you to work on? Won't you be OUT OF JOB?" Yes, it may sound stupid but then isn't it true?

Had a really tough day at work today. Was literally 'killed' by the users due to system slowness, something I can't really do much. I don't know when will the 'experts' fixed this problem and make my life easier out there in the battle field.

I really feel like quitting.

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

u only feel like...... i attempted it!! :lol:

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Hairy Crab said...

cannot leh. Still got tons of bills to pay :(

If I get a better job, I sure will. Wait till I complete at least half of my studies then see how.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home