Monday, November 26, 2007

I just don't get it.

I don't mind paying for movies and dinner for gals especially if she's someone I fancy but I don't have a money printing machine at home to print money so I can't possible pay every single time. However if the other party is not working or broke or some valid reasons then I don't mind paying since if we don't meet so often.

Story time:
Paid movie and food for someone and she felt bad about it so I said, next round on you. I don't keep a little black book on how many times I treat or how much I paid for as I really don't expect a payback even though I said "next round on you".

Well, I realised that some people just don't meant what they said. Though not expecting a pay back but at least an attempt to ask me out shows that you want to pay back and I might even pay for this time round again without wanting a pay back as usual. Perhaps I was hoping too much but how can you tell me you are busy yet the movies you have watched are more recent than the ones I have seen?

This not only shows that I am not on your priority list but I am not even in the consideration list. She rather ask anyone else out then to ask me out in an attempt to pay back my treat. She can say its the other party dated her. Fine. If you are so free to go for that date, why not attempt to ask me out is my point.

If you are doing that to me, what makes you think that I will want to company you for a movie I have watched? or get you stuffs you wanted? You have clearly showed me how insignificant I am so do expect me to return the favour.

In many cases ignorance is seen as a pleasant alternative to harsh reality. I rather not know she has watch many other movies with friends she got to know through me. This is like a double punch.

Bottom line, some people are just not worthy of my time and effort and do expect you to be off my list very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home