Saturday, May 26, 2007

Divorce

sigh.. marriages are weak these days.

Yesterday yet another female friend called me and asked for a listening ear.

She's a really sweet and nice girl whom I might have gone after if I got to know her earlier.

She is thinking of ending her one year marriage. Reason, her husband hit her a few times when he got angry and quarrel with her. He is 3 years her junior and works as a Cisco guard. He even ask her for money at times. She said besides hitting her, he parties till the next morning when she allows him to go on his own. He didn't even bothered sms or call her. He complain that she controls him too much when she asked where did he go. Funny thing is, up to this stage she still don't want to bother her family or letting them know that he actually hit her. She has been keeping mum about it for a year. Told her she cannot face it alone, need help.

She regret getting into this marriage too hastily. Why people get married because IT's TIME. Since when marriage has a time frame?

I really don't know how to comfort her. I only gave her another perspective of a man's view. She has to make her own decisions and face what comes after that. I wish her well.

2 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger kittyn said...

I've been hearing so much of such stories that I'm beginning to believe it's a bad idea to get hitched to a guy in uniform... what do they do to people in the army? Spoil their brains and make them violent oafs?

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Hairy Crab said...

Your uniform includes those worn my SIA pilots ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home