Sunday, March 25, 2007

Desperation

Last night went for drinks with some forum friends and one of them brought along a male friend. I can't help but laughed at the actions by this person. When I got there, he was sitting beside the friend who brought him there, quiet, not involved in the conversation AT ALL. Watching soccer on the television, sms-ing, sipping his half pint Kilkenny. I didn't take much of a notice of him as I don't usually go around introducing myself and start talking away, besides I was well entertained with the people at my table.

I thought the night would go on like this until a female shows up. Immediately, he springs into life. Saw him introducing himself and moved his chair across so as to chat with her. We were wondering was he really such a good talker or the gal was just being kind not to get herself out of the conversation with him. Soon numbers were exchanged. (I bet my last dollar that he calls her today) Then when the female leaves, he leaves too, leaving his friend who brought him. He don't even bother saying bye to the rest of us. At least the female did.

Such desperation shown by that guy. I mean like one friend mentioned "guys will be guys" we are attracted to the opposite sex but he don't have to make it so obvious right? Complete different behaviour with the appearance of a female. I wonder what happens if the female didn't show up? He go bang a wall?

Told tare that good thing I met up with her half way and went to the place together else she might just be the one he 'attacks'. She said he won't be so 'lucky' with her if he tried. hahaha...

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

hahaaa... the animal planet episode would have been bloody if he dare try his luck on me! *evil chuckles*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home