Friday, February 02, 2007

LOST

No.. not the popular drama shown on Channel 5.
I kind of lost recently, not knowing what I really one. Requested for a internal transfer but not sure if that's the right thing to do. If I ever get the transfer approved, I will be working on shifts with one that starts at 7am and ends at 4pm. I don't mind this shift as I am a early person so starting early is not an issue to me. Ending at 4pm would mean I can come home, shower and then go for classes or jog or blade in the evening. In this new post, I will be doing more technical related stuffs which is good for learning which also means less slacking ;p One bad thing about this transfer is that, Saturdays will be working day :(

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Feilouship said...

well u can't have best of both worlds rite?
keke...

Wendy

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Hairy Crab said...

but being typical KS Singaporean, I would like to have best of both worlds :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home