Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas wishlist

It's Christmas again and it's a festival of giving.

I do have something I like to get so people if you want to give me Christmas gifts, pay attention to the following list. heeheehee...

  • Belt (a decent one that I can wear for wedding dinners) -- bought 23/12 @ U2
  • Watch (of course the Omaga that James Bond wore would be nice but I not that greedy and settle for something cheap and nice) -- given as birthday gift by someone. Not exactly this one but I go new watches.
  • Jeans (I need another pair of jeans. I have been wearing the same 2 jeans most of the time) -- bought 23/12 @ U2
  • ZARA shirts (as one gets older, he would want to dress younger) -- fulfilled by tare & kitty. Thank you gals :) 28/12
  • DSLR camera (since it's a WISH list. DSLR should be one of the items I wanted. Has been wanting to get one but somehow just afraid that it would be a white elephant very soon, especially with the digital camera technology these days)
  • Leather shoes (just bought a pair from Samsonite but I would like one a pair that's more presentable for formal occasions. Yes, wedding dinners)
  • Braun Buffel card holder (I do have a card holder now but since it's getting a bit soggy and its the new year, I need a new one) -- bought 23/12 @ Braun Buffel outlet (suntec)
  • .... anything else....hhhmmm.....

What else I need? I don't really need much actually. Perhaps a girlfriend would be nice to wrap it up for the wishlist.

3 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger kittyn said...

girlfriend hard to get for you lah... how to wrap??? besides, dunno your type.. hahaha

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

just tie a ribbon round the neck lor... and his type har.... at least a D cup lor! wahahhahaaaa......

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Hairy Crab said...

I not so greedy lah. Cup C I very happy liao...hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home