Sunday, December 10, 2006

ZOUKOUT

Went to ZoukOut for the FIRST time last night. Party all the way from 12am (it's a long story why we started out so late) to 4.30am in the morning but erijazz, ewok and the hockey boys stayed on till god knows when.

It was great fun dancing to the fantasic music, seeing gals in bikini moving around, dancing... you don't get this in pubs and clubs. Dancing in boardshorts and flip flops was not a first for me. I went into a club at Sabah this year during my dive trip to Layang Layang. Felt so out of place then. This time round it's different, not only it's on home turf, it's a beach party. As for the bikini babes, either I am getting too old for such parties or the age limit for such parties has been lowered. I wasn't really in the mood to flirt as well.

It would have been a really good party if not for the fact that tickets and drinks are overpriced and it took ages to get your drinks. In order to spend less time queueing and more time enjoying the music and dance, we decided to get all our last drinks at one go. I ended up having to dance with drinks in my hand while the ice dilute the already diluted drinks.

Despite the above mentioned negative points, I would still go for such parties given the right crowded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home