Monday, January 15, 2007

Lost yet another thing

Why do I keep losing things in the year of the dog? A dog shit year for me man!

Today I dropped the company mobile in a cab SHA4550C, I took a look at the seats before I close the door when I alighted the cab but I did not see the phone. When I realized, I called the phone and a Malay auntie who does not know English answered. I asked her to pass the phone to the driver and she said "ok.. ok.." then I also made a call to the lost and found department of Comfort. They told me they are not able to contact the driver at the moment and will call me back once they contacted the driver.

The lost and found department calls back and said that the driver reported that no one passed him the any mobile phone. I don't believe his crap man. If the Malay auntie wants to keep the phone, she won't even answer. When I call back the phone, it was off. Strange isn't it.

Let's hope the year of the Pig with be better for me since it's first day coincides with my birthday :)

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

you should start chainning stuffs unto urself liao! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home