Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lost company phone saga

The issue of me losing the company mobile phone has more or less comes to a conclusion.

initially, company administration office is imposing a minimum of $100 penalty on me for losing the phone. However, the phone was actually purchased under the current project cost, therefore there is an option of charging it back to the project.

Anyway to cut the story short. My boss called me and said he will settle it. I believe he is charging it to the project. I told him since I lost it, I don't mind paying for it because the chances of him paying for me is as high as **** (some will know who) liking me. Have been in the project for more than 2 years liao and I have never get a treat from this boss so no way he's going to pay for me.

I don't know if that my recent frustrated attitude shown causes my boss to charge to the project instead of asking me to pay, fearing that I might resign due to this. Sorry boss, pay or don't pay, I am just waiting for my interview and slap you with my resignation letter once I secure a new job.

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

got interviews liao har?! good luck!!!!! :D

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Hairy Crab said...

Interview NO more :_(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home