Friday, March 16, 2007

WEAK

This is the best word to describe me. I feel so weak recently :(

Physically - kept fall victim to sore throats which developed into cough (I hate cough as it disturbs my beauty sleep) and now the nose joins in the fun by developing flu. Headache was then invited by flu to join inthe party of torturing me.

Mentally - always failed to concentrate on what I planned to do. Failed to study. Failed to stop thinking so much about someone/something. Failed to process issues in a more logical manner. Failed to prioritise.

Emotionally - this weakling heart of mine often goes against the mind. When the mind says stop wasting time, the heart skips a beat and overwrites the mind. Can't blame the heart when you have a weak mind. I believe soon it would be strengthen and I will be back to my carefree, couldn't be bothered, old self again. (I'm Mr Ice Man who gave people a sense of having a wall around me and not open up enough, not even to someone I fancy)

Financially - this has always been my weakest link. Never managed to keep the money in the bank but somehow I can still survive. Just found out that the government is coming to my aid again. NSS crediting to my account in April. ;)

Wish I can be stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home