Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Exam phobia

Had a dream last night. I dreamt that I was taking my exam for this semester and when I turn the question paper over, it was the subject that I have to re-sit for.
As I do not have any classes for this module for I only needs to re-sit the exam, I realized, to my utmost horror, I did not prepare for it and completely do not know how to answer a single question.

Is this a sign?? NO!! I begin to worry for my subjects this semester. Sigh... why do I have to go through such torture, studying at this age and to make things worse, I am not the studious type of person.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger kittyn said...

Tell me about it....
I've had this same feeling ever since I embarked on my dissertation... and it's still torturing me!!!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger kittyn said...

Tell me about it....
I've had this same feeling ever since I embarked on my dissertation... and it's still torturing me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home