Monday, February 19, 2007

Chinese New Year / My 32nd Birthday

It's Chinese New Year again, the only difference this year was, it happens to be my 32nd birthday as well.

Had an early birthday celebration organised by my dear dive buddy, Irene. We had a small gathering at her place which will be vacant in May this year. Had lot's of vodka made 'desserts' like vodka marinated lychee, vodka soaked water melons and jelly shots. Irene made some noodles and mushroom soup on top of the food we got from My Choice and a soya sauce chicken from Boon Tong Kee.


Not forgetting the heavenly carrot cake Dawn ordered for this old rabbit

Pictures for that night can be found in Irene and Agung's multiply. If you wonder why we looked so Beng and Lian, well, that's the theme of the night.


Got a number birthday gifts from various people. Love them all, BIG THANK YOU to you guys who got me the gifts and taking time to come to the party. Not forgetting the numerous Happy Birthday cum Happy Chinese New Year sms I got. Appreciate that you guys remembered. I truly enjoyed myself even on the first day of Chinese New Year which is the actual day of my birthday. Managed to steal a birthday hug from someone special. Not forgetting it's "Happy Birthday Daddy" too

恭祝大家,猪年行好运,天天都快乐!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home