Thursday, May 03, 2007

Disappointed, Disappointing, Disappointments

I must say that my mood hasn't been good these days though I might not be showing it. Has been awhile and finally decides to blog about it. Reason for such having such foul mood has to do with certain issues with so call friends recently.

I know very well that friends are friends. Not possible for them to commit their time to you solely. I won't even demand my girlfriend (if I have) to commit her time to me. However, I don't like to be at the bottom of the list of friends of my friend's list, meaning I will only be contacted when the rest of the people on his/her list are gone.

Don't come telling me how good I am, how much you miss me when you don't even bother to say 'hi'. Don't come and 'hi' me ONLY when you are bored, no one to talk to or needs my help. I seriously don't need that. I got better persons to entertain.
Even friendship needs some effort to maintain. I don't demand much and can be maintain easily. A simple 'hey, how's life?' would be a clear indication to me that you still care. Actions speaks louder than words. I don't need pretentious sorry or stories. If you are true to your words, I will see the results. Bottom line, I don't like to be humoured.

I can be a really nice friend or a nasty one. YOU decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home