Tuesday, May 15, 2007

WEAK!

I am really weaker these days. Financially... Pysically... Mentally.

Fall victim to flu easily and takes longer time to recover. I remember I used to be strong enough not to take any medication but a night of axe oil sniffing and plenty of water will beat the flu bug. Recently, this trick don't seems to work anymore.
I wonder am I getting older and the immune system age with me :( or was it the freaky weather and the new working environment of frequent visit to the freezing server room.

Overspending seems to be a common habit these days. I don't know what I spent on? I only know I paid for my August Bali air ticket and I ended up with an outstanding credit card bill. Luckily there's someone willing to help me out. Thank you so much.

So mentally weak... not able to focus... not being my 'happy go lucky' old self and yet I don't know what's wrong. Mid life crisis? so soon? :o or was it the exam pressure that building up within me?

Whatever the case, I hope I can be stronger in the 3 areas mentioned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home