Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Multiply being vandalized by a asshole 4

For some unknown reason, a user of Multiply name asshole 4 posted some weird replies to my blogs.



First was the reply to my blog about choices (its about having the option to choose) and her reply is "Indecision is the most selfish decision. think twice with your brains before doing anything..and if you dun haf any, use your kneecaps." - this tells me that this fellow is a local Chinese and not someone from USA as she claims to be because there a show or something that goes "用膝盖想都知道。" saying being used.


Then she move on to reply on my ABCDEFG blog (its a tee-shirt with this print on it 'A Boy Can Do Everything For Girl') with "YOU DUN EVEN DO ABCDEFG IN THE FIRST PLACE" - this tells me that her reply is targeted at me and very angry since its all in caps.


Last one is the worse. She even deleted her initial post. "oh yess...we should REALLY stop caring for assholes...and LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!!! i nv knew assholes could blog too." - this shows that I am her target and she's calling me an asshole.



Best part, she even invites me to add her as a life partner. - this somehow tells me that she is angry with me over some relationship issues but I didn't reject someones marriage proposal leh.
Obviously someone created an account just to vent her anger on me. It is also obvious that this person is somehow linked to someone I know since she dare not use her real identity and claims to be from USA. So what if I am a flirt? So what if I am an asshole. I don't expect to everyone to like me just as I don't expect me to like everyone. It's interesting to get such replies, triggers my Sherlock Homes mood to find out who.
Seriously, I am a flirt I agreed but I don't mean any harm to anyone. I know sometimes I might mislead girls but that's me. I am always nice to the fairer gender. What's wrong for being nicer to them? If the person got hurt because I don't reciprocate her feelings, what can I do? I am NOT ready to settle down and I am definitely NOT looking forward to it.
Anyway, I just changed the security settings of the blogs to private and limits to my contacts only so that if some ass hole 5 where to post again, I can trace back to who this ass hole is linked to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home