Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Double ouch!

For some weird reason my left eye lid got infected and grew a little bump that hurts like hell. NO! I did not get 'bak cham' 针眼 because 针眼 grew on the lid and not on the INSIDE of the lid. Hope it gets better tomorrow... ouch!

Today I went to collect my digital camera from fuji film service center and got $199.50 poorer *sob* sob* I don't know why these electronic goods usually 'ki siao' after the warranty period.

Service man: "It will cost you $199.50 to fix. You want to fix?"
Me: "What IF I don't want to fix?"
Service man: "We will return you the camera."
Me: "What can I do with the camera? paper weight?"
Service man: "....."

if I don't get it fixed I will end up with TWO paper weights. One the camera, the other it's marine housing.

Double ouch day. Ouch eye and Ouch wallet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home