Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm back!

Last update 11/09/05, that's a rather long break I took from blogging.
Just has got nothing really interesting to talk about and I kind of figured those reading my blog are pretty bored by my usual complains about work and stuffs.

Okay, for those who's still interested. It's not gonna be a long recap. I can't remember what happened for the pass weeks too.
Besides the usual work of going to clients and 'entertain' them, boss wanted me to take up more responsibilities (I wonder did he find out that I was idling too much all this while :p) My reporting officer told me that she's asking for a transfer... OH NO!!! She has been such a good reporting officer that I can really work for and now she is abandoning me. Just hope to get a good reporting officer like her after she is gone.

My entertainment expenses have just reach a new high.... I have got dinner appointment like ever 2 days. Too many gals to entertain.. hahahaha...... special attentions on Miss J though ;)
I have got back to back wedding dinner invitations this month end. My poor wallet :'(

Going to 闭关修炼 really soon as exam is really.. really close. 4th October will be my first paper and I have not even started... Wait.. have not even took out the notes to be exact. Am so hopeless when comes to studies.

Okay. I better go sleep and start studying from tomorrow onwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home