Sunday, November 20, 2005

Almost a month...

...since I last blog.

Last week was a tiring week, having to wake up early and be at work by 7am on Monday and 8am for the next three days of the week due to a new client using our software and needs us to be around to ensure nothing goes wrong but Murphy's law always applies. Whatever will go wrong, will go wrong.
My RO (Reporting Officer) will be changed as of 17th Nov. Gone was the one I can work with, in came one workaholic! OH NO! honeymoon over back to the time where reporting is a must, documentation (something I hate) is a must. Sigh..... what can I do but to comply.

Watched Harry Potter on the 16th, one day before the release date of 17th Nov. I don't don't know why people are so crazy about Harry Potter? Maybe I am not a book worm (yet to finish my Deception Point by Dan Brown) and have not read a single J.K.Rowling's best selling books. Other than watching movie, there's a Diver's Night at Hard Rock Cafe last Friday, baby shower and birthday BBQ yesterday. A rather eventful weekend.

Today is recharge day!

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger aud said...

i just started with the Potter series today.. hahah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home