Tuesday, October 04, 2005

今日出关,功未炼成。华山论剑,必死无疑!

Last this evening I will be taking my Maths examination. It has been such a long time since I last took an examination.

I am on leave since last Thursday but am ashame to say that I have not been studying hard enough, in fact, don't think I actually studied. Have been lazing around too much and seems of ill prepared. Maybe it is the false senses of confidence knowing the fact that we are allowed to bring in a handbook and I have copied the pass year questions and answer into it.

I better get back to the books and try squeeze whatever I can into the storage space above my neck :p

P.S. my blogger looks weird :( the icons are by the left hand side instead of on the top and I got a really small window to write.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

基本功没练好就要闯木人巷~听天由命吧!哈哈哈

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger The store keeper said...

Jia you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home