Thursday, October 20, 2005

What you appreciate most about Singapore

Exams over. Was a relatively easy paper only if I have understand more :( Anyway, it's over. Not point crying over spilled milk. Now can only 求神拜佛+听天由命 and hope I can pull through.

Anyway, this morning as I goes back to work, Class 95 post this question to the listeners "What you appreciate most about Singapore" The usual, safe, food etc came up. Suddenly a thought struck me so I sms to Class 95 and it actually got read out over the air.

Fly Dutchman:"Eric says he appreciate that we can drink water straight from the tap. Nice"
Glenn Ong: "Nice"

Why I said that because when I go diving, there are places where you have to buy water for drinking. A very basic and essential thing in life. Imagine being extremely thirsty and you forgot to buy drinking water but you can't just drink from the tap, here we can. ;P

Usually we will appreciate things that we often take for granted ONLY after we lost it.

What you appreciate about Singapore?

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

tat i can go out and get food anytime of the day or nite.... hehehee.....

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger aud said...

nice~!

i heard that too, but obviously i din relate any Erics to u... hahahaa!

i appreciate that in SG, we are allowed to stay out late. SAFELY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home