Friday, October 28, 2005

长得像俊扬??

Another person said I looked like him. No matter how I look, I think the only similarity are the eyebrows. Well, at least he is young and good looking. Much better than people telling me that I look like Mr Bean. :p

Sent my Fuji Digital camera for repair on Thursday. Have to go all the way to Paya Lebah where the service center is located, so out of the way :( seems like they purposely puts a time bomb in your camera and locate the service center at some remote areas so that you will give up and get a new camera once the old one quits. Left my digi cam with them as the gal at the counter has to wait for their technician to make an assessment on how much it will cost me to repair. Till now I have yet to receive a call from their technician on the cost.

Saturday 29th have to work :( supposed to be going in the afternoon but KS boss was so worried that things won't go smooth and insisted that me and my supervisor to go before 9am. If the thing don't work, I go at 7am it still don't work, besides, the other team members has tested it the night before. Maybe he just on the cautious side.

4 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger aud said...

*laughs hysterically*

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger angel said...

attempts to *laugh hysterically* x 2!! HAHAHAHAHA... never never cross my mind sia... HAHAHAHAHA... pardon me. ;P

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

ur friend need an optician? wahahahahaaaaaa.........
cover the face, even the hair dun look like leh....

still think u look more like mr bean lor.... wahahahahhaah.......

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Hairy Crab said...

yah lah yah lah..... I don't know what made them said that.

No matter how I look at myself, I can't find any resemblance with 俊杨 (maybe we both have dark eyebrow) As for Mr Bean.... same applies :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home