Friday, February 20, 2009

Complicated Relationships

Most complicated issue to handle when we come to age - Relationships! Why is it so complicated!

February should be a good month because usually it's around Chinese New Year where you get to eat and eat and collect ang bao, there's Valentine's Day (where love SUPPOSED to be shown/make) and my birthday falls in the same month. This year, I don't like February at all, in fact, I kind of hated it!

I treasure friends a lot and always treat them well with all my heart. Unless you did something drastically wrong to me or you obviously showed me you don't want to be my friend, I will NOT delete you from my list of friends. How other wants to maintain their list is not up to me but I am sure to feel hurt if I am on the receiving end, especially from someone close. I can tell you, that feeling sucks!!

Friends wanted to organise a birthday parties for me but I felt that it's more of wanting an excuse for party. I am perfectly fine with the idea of using my name as an excuse to party for I am more than happy to get together with friends to chill out BUT please don't get upset if you don't get invited because I limit it to a small group. I welcome anyone. Just because you are not invited for this time round don't mean you are not my friend. All friends are equal to me with some being more important.

In future if I want a party, I'll organise it. If you don't get my invitation, sorry, it's not that you are not my friend. Is most likely I am just getting old, forgetting things, not able to party as much as I like to. Of course, unless you find me unworthy. Please NO MORE birthday party in my name. Just make it a house party and celebrate whatever event that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home